SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Delivery times depend on the recipient’s address; they are usually between 24 and 72 hours (business days) from the time the purchase is made.
Once we have received your order, we will prepare it and send it to the address you have given.
For deliveries without an elevator, or where it would be necessary to climb stairs or there isn’t adequate access, the customer must include the means for the delivery to be made. The cost of this additional delivery service will be determined on a case-by-case basis per the circumstances.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping prices vary depending on zones.
- Zone 1: Mainland Spain
- Zone 2: Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
|ZONE 1||ZONE 2|
- Prices in euros (VAT included).
- BIBs formats have a differentiated price based on weight.
- For purchases over 150 euros, shipping is free regardless of the area to be shipped.
- Shipments greater than those referred, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 952 74 01 00 from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
To ensure fast, safe delivery, we have chosen leading companies such as Correos. Within the first 24 hours of receipt, the customer must make sure that the product has arrived in perfect condition and that it has not suffered any type of damage, blow, or scratch during transportation. Claims for damage in transportation will not be accepted more than 24 hours after receipt of the product, as transportation insurance will not cover anything outside of that period. Please keep the packaging and do not break the straps (remove them by moving them to the sides) as they would be necessary for any return or replacement.
You can contact us with any questions or suggestions at email@example.com or by phone +34 952 74 01 00 from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
How many days do I have to call?
Generally, you have 14 working days from receipt of the order to start the return process..
What do I have to do?
To exercise your right to withdrawal, you can do so by any means admitted by law, such as e-mail, telephone, etc.
To make a return, you must follow the steps below:
- – Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 952 74 01 00 from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm to notify us of your return. You must tell us your order number and the reference number for the product you wish to return.
- – Our team will assist you and give you the steps to follow.
- – Bodegas Carpe Diem will take care of picking up the product at the order’s delivery address. You are responsible for the shipping costs (except in cases of errors made by Bodegas Carpe Diem in shipping the product).
- – Once we receive the product, we will review its status. If everything is in order, we will proceed to return the amount to the same card or bank account from which you made the payment within a maximum period of thirty days. The amount paid will be refunded, minus the costs of return.
How should I prepare my order?
The product must be adequately protected so that it is not damaged on the return journey. Remember that returns will only be allowed when the items are in perfect condition, have not been used beyond mere verification of the product’s condition, and still have their original labels, as well as their packaging and – where appropriate – documentation and original accessory elements, also in perfect condition. If not returned in its original packaging or not in perfect condition, a deduction will be made from the total returned.
Anyone who returns their product will receive an e-mail informing them of the amount of the refund.